About Me

Who hasn't dreamed of taking over the world? And who hasn't heard the phrase, "follow your dreams" before? Put those two together, and you're left with the inevitable. Now, you may be thinking I'm crazy to post my secret blueprints and progress updates online, and that may be true. On the other hand, what's an Evil Overlord without her secret, yet oddly accessible, Lair?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Filming!

A quick break from our regularly scheduled world domination: I went to a fantastic wine and cheese party last night where I had the chance to interview several people for my final project, plus film an emo kid tagging sequence and a feeding frenzy! I've got some really fun footage to work with, and I'm starting to get excited about seeing this go up on the Interwebs for real. It's always a thrill for me when ideas start to come together. Planning is wonderful, but when I see the things in my head actually happening in real life, that's my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment