About Me

Who hasn't dreamed of taking over the world? And who hasn't heard the phrase, "follow your dreams" before? Put those two together, and you're left with the inevitable. Now, you may be thinking I'm crazy to post my secret blueprints and progress updates online, and that may be true. On the other hand, what's an Evil Overlord without her secret, yet oddly accessible, Lair?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Phase One, Day the Final: One Door Closes

When I look back over what I've done over the past two months, the results are pretty amazing. I started working three new jobs, and have gotten fired from none of them (knock wood :-P). I made a frickin' website, which I am hoping to keep up after class ends. Most importantly, though, I completed Phase One of my World Domination plans.

That's right, people. Phase One is over. I've rallied my minions (and am still accepting applications -- let me know why you're qualified), laid out some of my initial goals, and picked some locations for the physical Lair. We are officially in Phase Two.

So what do we expect now? ACTION. I'll keep studying my Overlord flashcards every morning, but I think it's time for me to break out and start making some plans happen. It'll be in baby steps, perhaps, but especially now that we are to learn video, some interesting thoughts are percolating to prove that I can walk the Overlord walk. Some of the minions may be in on it, too, so fingers crossed.

See you in Phase Two,

No comments:

Post a Comment