About Me

Who hasn't dreamed of taking over the world? And who hasn't heard the phrase, "follow your dreams" before? Put those two together, and you're left with the inevitable. Now, you may be thinking I'm crazy to post my secret blueprints and progress updates online, and that may be true. On the other hand, what's an Evil Overlord without her secret, yet oddly accessible, Lair?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Triumph, #1

Well, holy crap, guys. I made a website. I'm an official aspiring writer, and once I get an acceptance from anywhere, I'll be a real live writer-with-a-website. I'm feeling pretty awesome about this. Computers are one of the biggest hurdles for me, so proving to myself that I can learn some things makes it that much clearer that I'm destined to eventually take over the rest of the world.

Sorry to make this so short, but I'm writing me Manifesto, don't ya know.

Work calls,

No comments:

Post a Comment