About Me

Who hasn't dreamed of taking over the world? And who hasn't heard the phrase, "follow your dreams" before? Put those two together, and you're left with the inevitable. Now, you may be thinking I'm crazy to post my secret blueprints and progress updates online, and that may be true. On the other hand, what's an Evil Overlord without her secret, yet oddly accessible, Lair?

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update: Word from the Empath

The Empath does not have a blog here, as far as I know, but she offered her assessment of my requests just about instantly:

"coffee mugs are totally doable. we can just get a crate of them to give her one at a time so if they break due to throwing them at someone or some imbecile knocking it over, we'll still be good to go."

And the calico?

"I also don't think that a cat should be outside of the budget, unless we have a really crappy budget. but can we see about it being hypoallergenic?"

I will do my best, Empath. I am not heartless, after all. And if it is impossible to find a hypoallergenic calico, I will modify your health plan to cover allergy medication.

1 comment:

  1. Well, potential world-runner, you've got the vote of the folk with allergies. We're easily won over by promises of hypoallernic or allergy treatment/medication being covered. Bring on the kittens! (Just, not the tiny fish, please.)

    ReplyDelete