About Me

Who hasn't dreamed of taking over the world? And who hasn't heard the phrase, "follow your dreams" before? Put those two together, and you're left with the inevitable. Now, you may be thinking I'm crazy to post my secret blueprints and progress updates online, and that may be true. On the other hand, what's an Evil Overlord without her secret, yet oddly accessible, Lair?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Phase Two, Day 1: The First Plan...

We've been talking about videos lately, and I am trying my hand at a few beginner's attempts. Nothing too ambitious yet, but I am hoping to put something together to post here. There are injustices happening constantly. I'm feeling like a good Overlord would have something planned. Something both dramatic...and sneaky.




God I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment